CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Taking the Plunge

Hi Friends!

Well, I've decided to take the plunge and try my very own blog! This is very exciting (and scary) to me. I've been following a few other blogs and after much consideration and thought, have decided that it was time for me to give it a try. I want this blog to be an opportunity for me to share all the great things that are happening in our classroom and the great things the kiddos are doing. I still have some learning to do on how to use this website, but am hoping that comes the more I use it. So hang tight with me as I do! Ha!

Stay tuned for the first 'real' post from our classroom.
~ Mrs. Christensen  
Empathy Adaptability Communication Arranger Developer

0 comments:

Post a Comment